AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | 

702-897-4509 (serinda sparks)

AuteurMessage
Serinda Sparks

Serinda Sparks

∘ new-yorker since : 15/08/2017
∘ talks : 828
∘ dollars : 1697

∘ TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS ∘
∘ relationship:
∘ disponibility: ▪ FREE (ryke, cessi, tc [soon], daphne [soon], sparks)
∘ languages: fr, fr/anglais

MessageSujet: 702-897-4509 (serinda sparks)   Mer 20 Sep - 21:23

Code:
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Lato:400,700" rel="stylesheet">

<style type='text/css'>.vtel{background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/xA5has3.png); width: 350px; height: 600px; margin: auto; text-align: center;}.vpseudo{font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; color: black; font-weight: bold; padding-top: 80px; padding-bottom: 5px;}.vbg{width: 240px; height: 357px; margin-left: 52px; padding-top: 8px; overflow: auto;}.vm1{width: 180px; background-color: #007dfd; float: right; color: white; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; margin-right: 5px; padding: 5px 8px; margin-bottom: 8px; border-radius: 15px; position: relative;}.vf1{width: 0; height: 0; border-right: 4px solid #007dfd; border-bottom: 4px solid #007dfd; border-top: 4px solid transparent; border-left: 4px solid transparent; position: absolute; bottom: 6px; right: 0px;}.vm2{width: 180px; background-color: #E6E5EB; float: left; color: black; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; margin-left: 5px; padding: 5px 8px; margin-bottom: 8px; border-radius: 15px; position: relative;}.vf2{width: 0; height: 0; border-left: 4px solid #E6E5EB; border-bottom: 4px solid #E6E5EB; border-top: 4px solid transparent; border-right: 4px solid transparent; position: absolute; bottom: 6px; left: 0px;}/*fait par vercors sur bazzart, merci de ne pas vous l'approrier*/</style>

<div class="vtel"><div class="vpseudo">Pseudo</div><div class="vbg"><div class="vm1"><div class="vf1"></div>message envoyé ici. message envoyé ici. message envoyé ici.</div>
   <div class="vm2"><div class="vf2"></div>message reçu là. message reçu là. message reçu là.</div>
   </div></div>

i'm sitting eyes wide open and i got one thing stuck in my mind, wondering if i dodged a bullet or just lost the love of my life
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Cessi Palmer
HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE
Cessi Palmer

∘ new-yorker since : 20/09/2017
∘ talks : 648
∘ dollars : 1822

∘ TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS ∘
∘ relationship:
∘ disponibility: (●●●●◌) isaac, serri, bebe, paige
∘ languages: [fr+en]

MessageSujet: Re: 702-897-4509 (serinda sparks)   Mer 20 Sep - 21:28

Cessi Palmer
hi serri ! how are you ? i just wanted to know if you wanna grab something to eat with me ? i feel like it's been ages since our last meeting ! xx

Cessi Palmer
HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE
Cessi Palmer

∘ TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS ∘
∘ relationship:

MessageSujet: Re: 702-897-4509 (serinda sparks)   Mer 20 Sep - 22:16

Cessi Palmer
hi serri ! how are you ? i just wanted to know if you wanna grab something to eat with me ? i feel like it's been ages since our last meeting ! xx
Hi Cess! It actually feels like edges since our last meeting for me too. So, yes, I would be happy to grab somme lunch with you. How about this little restaurant in Soho, and maybe we could do some shopping after ? I really really need it, it's been like a week since I went to shopping.
xx, hun.

the one we've been with isaac the other day ? well you know i can't say no to you, especially when there's food and shopping included.

Cessi Palmer
HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE
Cessi Palmer

∘ TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS ∘
∘ relationship:

MessageSujet: Re: 702-897-4509 (serinda sparks)   Mer 20 Sep - 23:11

Cessi Palmer
Hi Cess! It actually feels like edges since our last meeting for me too. So, yes, I would be happy to grab somme lunch with you. How about this little restaurant in Soho, and maybe we could do some shopping after ? I really really need it, it's been like a week since I went to shopping.
xx, hun.

the one we've been with isaac the other day ? well you know i can't say no to you, especially when there's food and shopping included.
Yeah! You told me that it was a good restaurant, right ? Of course you can't say no to me, i'm your favorite in law! (And a girl always said yes when you pronounce shopping and food in the same sentence. )
Anyway, we meet at noun ? I've got a break.

guuuurl, you're literally my only sister in law ! (but of course, no one would be better than you )
ok, meet you there ! can't wait ! x

Sophie Bollinger
GIRL WHO LIKES NOTHING.
Sophie Bollinger

∘ new-yorker since : 28/08/2017
∘ talks : 149
∘ dollars : 1195

∘ TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS ∘
∘ relationship:
∘ disponibility: 2/3 (lance)
∘ languages: FR/EN

MessageSujet: Re: 702-897-4509 (serinda sparks)   Dim 24 Sep - 21:14

Sophie

Sese ! I really, so really, need your help for tonight. I don't want to come but my boss oblige me, to bury the hatchet of i don't know, what ever. I know, i can't wear jeans :( so what do you think of this ? :

MessageSujet: Re: 702-897-4509 (serinda sparks)   

702-897-4509 (serinda sparks)
Page 1 sur 1